Today I was graced with a visit from a (very) baby bear, who couldn't have been more than a month or two in age.
I am sure momma was around... but I didn't see her.
It is interesting that she/he came to visit... as there is great symbology in her showing up.
--- and especially more so for me; on a personal level.
"In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength.
This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem,
inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity.
As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature,
it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing.
The bear has several meanings that will inspire those who have this animal as totem:
- The primary meaning of the bear spirit animalis strength and confidence
- Standing against adversity; taking action and leadership
- The spirit of the the bear indicates it’s time for healing or using healing abilities to help self or others
- The bear medicine emphasizes the importance of solitude, quiet time, rest
- The spirit of the bear provides strong grounding forces"
You can read more about bear as a totem animal: