It's the weekend!
And today I am a little late posting because I went to an art class at Firestone Forge.
I've been real good about getting my posts done a little bit ahead of time; but such was not the case today...
and so I am sorry this is a tad "late."
On the plus side, I haven't really drawn anything since art class in high school...
so even though I was nervous about it... I had a ton of fun.
So... for the rest of the weekend, I plan on doing some cooking... maybe some watching of movies...
maybe read a book and lounge on the patio. Who knows.
The photos for today's post are from a quick drive over to the recycling center the other day.
We happen to drive by several farms... and I couldn't resist a short stop to take some photos.
But hey... it's the weekend! So I've got some links I've gathered for you all:
* some great Fair Trade clothing shops
* amazing nature
* this looks like fun
* this is going on right now! in State College, PA
* 100 miles of Yard Sales here in PA... this is next weekend!
* this is an interesting read
* have I mentioned how much I love collage?
* things that are cheaper this summer (bacon???)
* how to build an easy fence
* what I am listening to... right now
Well... that's it for now. I hope you all have a great weekend, and I'll see you all on Monday for my "foodie" post.