It's the weekend!
And there are a ton of things to do in the area... but I think I will most likely be "stuck" at home as the town will be paving my street; and it will be (potentially) a bugger to get out. And that is perfectly ok. I have alot to do at home... not the least of which, is to get some (better) sleep.
And it's the SuperMoon/ blood moon/ lunar eclipse! ... so I've got some links here, here and here on it.
It looks like it's going to be incredible.
Plus, I have some more links I've saved for you all:
* Tina Turner like you've probably never seen her before
* this looks good
* then there is this awesome quilt
* how to make this classic French dish
* this would be awesome in my studio space
* inspired by Van Gogh
* ...dream trip
* this would be awesome too...
* some cool facts about New Mexico
* amazing work
The photos below, are ones I took driving about the area... I love the (mostly) black and white effect on them... and hope you do too.
Have a wonderful weekend... and I will see you all back here on Monday for my "foodie" post; featuring produce I've gotten at the local farm market...