This weekend... so many things were going on... and I tried my best to get to a couple of them...
(and took lots of photos here and here)... which is why my post is a little late.
I hope you all had a Happy Halloween & Blessed Samhain tonight.
* pumpkin streusal coffee cake
* depression era photos
* music I'm listening to this weekend
* some awesome art
* poets speak out for the refugees
* the driest place on earth is blooming
* the photos for this post were taken here
* some funny stuff for Halloween... with more here and here
* and because Dia de los Muertos is coming up.... read here... and here... and here.
**and a couple of blogs from my reading list:
-Time With Tascha
-The Simple Things
-The Small Things
-The Spirit that Moves me
See you all back here on Monday for my "Maker Monday" post.