It's the weekend!
And we've got all kinds of things starting to sprout up in the yard and in the nearby woods... including leeks! ; so I thought I would share some recipe sites here.... and here. I am looking forward to seeing how many of them will come up this year; as we moved them closer to the little creek near our house so they can spread out better.
And, of course, I've gathered some links to share with you all:
* see the Milky Way
* 9 spooky places in NW Pennsylvania
* sigh... I love diners
* a Street Cat named Bob
* Radioactive Man
* offbeat things to do in Seoul, Korea
* who knew Michael Jackson stole this from Bob Fossse
* Basil Smith and his Gypsy caravans
* some incredible tiny homes
* artist Steve Casino
and here are some links to blogs on my reading list:
I hope you all have a great weekend, and I'll see you all back here on Monday.