Saturday, May 21, 2016

for the weekend



Blue skies.
These past few weeks have just shown some crazy weather. Snow... sun... wind... rain... we've had it all. 
And let me tell you, I am looking forward to some (slightly) sunny weather.

I am also looking forward to a little time off once I get the garden beds ready for growing season...
 which I hope to get done in the next few days. But let's not get ahead of ourselves...
It's the weekend! ... and per my usual routine; I've got some links that I have gathered to share with you all:

*what I am listening to right now
*now this is a cool house
*the background story of "gimme shelter"
*photographer Ken Grant... and here
*will this be your child's summer?
*photographer Issui Enomoto


I hope you all have a great weekend! and I will see you all back here on Monday.